PHYSICAL THERAPY is a personalized rehabilitation program designed by highly skilled, experienced therapists in an optimum setting. Our goal is to facilitate a safe, rapid return to your normal pre-injury or pre-surgery status.
- Treatment individualized to all ages to address variable needs from Medicare to sports medicine.
- Excellent therapist to patient ratio with generous time allotments.
- Equipped to effectively treat conditions arising in the neck, low back, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, knee, ankle, and foot.
- Emphasis on “hands on” care to increase soft tissue and joint mobility and range of motion.
- Modalities (ultrasound, electrical stimulation, TENS, iontophoresis, phonophoresis, mechanical spinal traction, paraffin, heat or cold) to relieve pain, increase circulation, and assist with manual treatment.
- Stretching to reduce stress on joints.
- Strength, endurance and coordination exercises to improve function.
- Education about your condition to improve understanding and awareness.
- Home exercise program for immediate and long term self management.