INJURY PREVENTION PRESENTATION is a 60 – 75 minute presentation customized to emphasize job specific needs. The low back and/or upper extremity cumulative trauma prevention presentation outlines the anatomical and biomechanical basis of safe work performance. Power point presentations should be followed by individualized self-management principles emphasizing the worker’s responsibility in injury prevention.
- Digital presentation with photos customized for your industry.
- Group sizes of 20 or less.
- General body mechanics training.
- Body mechanics troubleshooting and training at specific work area.
- Preventative exercise recommendations.
- All shifts covered.