FUNCTIONAL CAPACITY EVALUATION (FCE) is a referral driven (physician, employer, insurer, attorney, etc), comprehensive evaluation intended to identify general and job specific work capabilities, return to work status, and validity/behavioral issues.
- Referral purpose identified at time of scheduling to allow for individualized evaluation format.
- Deadline for user friendly, legally defensible report completion agreed upon at time of referral.
- Front page summary outlining physical and validity test results.
- Clear, decisive return to work recommendations based upon the Physical Demands Strength Rating described in the Dictionary of Occupational Titles.
- Single page Work Capacity Summary intended for easy reference to assist M.D’s with light duty, alternate job placement, or vocational rehab guidelines.
- Frequent activity tolerance projections based upon actual repetitive material handling circuit