FIT FOR WORK is a 2 week program designed to facilitate a successful work return by participating in strength, flexibility, and cardiovascular exercises. Practicing job specific, safe work methods and formulating a plan to maintain overall conditioning is also included in an attempt to avoid re-injury following return to work on a pre-determined date.
- Daily (M-F) 3 hour program.
- Flexibility exercises used as a warm-up/cool down.
- Stretching exercises to improve range of motion.
- Cardiovascular training to increase aerobic capacity.
- Job specific body mechanics training.
- Home exercises with a goal of long term self-management of injury.